Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fort Collins and Westward

I have not posted in a long time. The past few weeks have been dizzyingly exciting and busy and have featured completing my dissertation, successfully defending it (Dr. Gordon Freeman??), going away party/EP release party, about a dozen gigs with No Name and Riptide, bidding Madison farewell, spending a week in CT where I bought a car and spent wonderful time with my entire family... and now a whirlwind road trip across the country in which I have spent time in wonderful places with wonderful people. Stops in Bethlehem, PA, Philadelphia, PA, and now Fort Collins. I also spent five days in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness near Steamboat Springs in there as well which featured a great deal of running at 10000+ feet. I will hopefully have time to post again in the next day or two as these running adventures are the real focus of this road trip as I make my west towards a new life in Portland, OR!

OK back to the road. Check back soon for some epic mountain running adventures! Today I head to Moab for some runs in that area and then tomorrow night to Grand Canyon for a.... rim-to-rim-to-rim run on Thursday!!!

It's a wonderful life indeed :)

PS Snooze for breakfast and Larkburger for lunch?? I Love CO!

No comments:

Post a Comment